Traveling soon? Here are some reminders to keep yourself safe during this pandemic.
- Some attractions are on a phased opening and may require you to obtain timed entry permits. Establishment, parks and attractions availability and hours may have changed.
- Expect that some attractions might still be closed as the impact of the pandemic might have a profound impact on their operations.
- Observe the posted spacing markers and signs with social distancing guidelines. They are displayed to ensure that the required physical distance is maintained at all times.
- Expect that some public restrooms remain closed.
- Mask ordinance is still strongly implemented. Make sure that your face coverings are always worn whenever you are in commonplaces.
- Some restaurants are only open for delivery and takeout. Before going to a restaurant, it is best to contact directly the destination restaurant you wanted to visit to ask for updated info. Their hours and menu options might be affected due to the pandemic crisis.
- Expect that malls, markets, and shops that are open have safety protocols in place.
- As a way of preventing possible spread of the virus, symptomatic persons are not admitted to shops.
- Shops admit limited persons at a time. Be patient, queue, and wait for your turn when needed.
- Providing hand sanitizer for public use is standard among establishments. Make use of them when you need to.
- Sneeze guards are installed on public counters. Refrain from going beyond it when making transactions.
- When choosing accommodation look for rentals with enhanced cleaning protocols. It is also good if you can possibly confirm if they are using products recommended for sanitization.